Florida Fishing - Florida Fishing Regulations, Florida Fishing License and Report
Fishing in Florida, Regulations, License and Report
Florida, the southernmost state of America, is known as the “The sunshine state”. Florida is known mainly for its export of oranges, but that’s not it. The state is also known for its beaches. The beaches of Florida are one of the most popular attractions and certainly some of the world’s best known theme parks such as Disney World and Universal Studios. Florida is also known for some of the best fishing actions of both saltwater and freshwater. Some endangered species such as Sailfish, Tarpon, and Largemouth Bass are found in the waters of Florida. Because of this, Florida is known as the fishing capital of the world. The article deals with fishing in Florida and its regulations related to fishing and fishing license and permits.
- The only season of Florida “The fishing season” – information on freshwater fishing and saltwater fishing in Florida.
- South Florida fishing adventures –Information on fishing in south Florida, guide and hotel rates and some pictures of fishing.
- Florida fishing organizations – Information on various state and national fishing organizations for various purposes.
- Fishing and boating in cedar key –Information on various parts of Florida’s big bend known for their excellent sports fishing.
- Florida on the edge over gulf oil spill – Information on the gulf oil spill. No oil spill has been found on the beaches of Florida, according to the report. Still it is affecting tourism and the seafood industry.
- Florida fishing adventure guide – A guide providing information on fishing regulations in Florida.
- Sanibel, Captive, and Fort Myers, Florida fishing charters – The link provides information on Flynutt charters that caters to enthusiasts and fly fishermen.
- Guides for fishing in southwest Florida – Important guide that provides important support to CCA Florida and conservation of Florida’s marine resources.
- Total Length Measurement – Information on measurement of the various salt water fishes found in Florida.
Florida fishing regulations
The Florida fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) are the two government agencies responsible for managing the state’s fish and wild life resources. They regulate trade in the fisheries and the wildlife. The commission is also responsible for performing functions of the police in the course of their duties. The head quarter of the commission is in the capital city of Tallahassee. The commission has around 1800 employees working for it and has around five regional offices and 73 field offices across the state.
- Fishing regulations – The fishing regulations are very important to understand while fishing in Florida.
- Florida fishing regulations –Florida’s fresh water fishing regulations designed in 2010-2011.
- Conservation through education – Florida fishing regulations and links for federal fishing regulations.
- Safety tips information – Safety tips that one should take care of while fishing in Florida.
Fishing license in Florida
It is a mandate for fishermen to have a license for fishing in the state of Florida. Only licensed fishermen are allowed to keep a certain number of particular species of fish with them. This is done to protect fishes from becoming extinct because the rise in fishing in the area has already led to a decrease in the number of fishes. Persons fishing in the area without license could be fined up to $500 and/or an imprisonment of maximum of up to 60 days at the discretion of the court. Repeating transgressors might get harsher penalties.
- FAQ’s while applying for license – Frequently asked question related to licensing like who sets the license fees, its costs and many more questions.
- Age requirements for fishing – The link briefly provide information about the age requirements of the residents who fish in Florida.
- Buying hunting and fishing license online – Information on how one can buy fishing and hunting license online. One can also get information on the exemptions while applying for the license.
- Key adventure guide – Information on the fishing license, how one can purchase it and much more.
- License and permit information for Florida fishing and wildlife conservation – Information on the Florida fishing license and how one can obtain the license.
- Laws governing catch – The laws governing the catch. Understand the necessity of license.
Florida fishing reports
A fishing report is supposed to provide information about the experiences of the people who have fished in a particular area. Fishing reports provide some experiential learning to beginning fishermen. Florida fishing reports prepare one for fishing experience in Florida. The information is particularly important because it provides precautionary steps to avoid accidents while fishing.
- List of fishing reports – The link provides a comprehensive list of Florida fishing reports.
- Fishing reports posted by professionals – Collection of links to reports provided by various professional captains, local tackle shops and businessman.
- Florida fishing report by Mark Fleagle – A fishing report by Mark Fleagle which provides information about fishing in Florida and what one should do before going for fishing.
- South Florida fishing reports – Collection of links connecting various websites to Florida fishing reports.