The Snook Book
Frank Sargeant is one of America's best-known outdoor writers, and a snook specialist. He has fished with most of the leading snook fishermen in Florida as well as in many parts of Central America in his journalistic travels, and has included the expertise collected from these anglers over two decades.
- Where to find more snook than ever before
- Snook tackle that won't let you down
- Live bait expertise - finding it and fishing it
- Giant snook - best times, techniques, tackle
- Snook biology, habits and regulations
- Plug casting, spinning and flyrodding
Packed with secrets from the nation's best snook anglers, The Snook Book is "must" reading for anyone who loves the pursuit of this unique sub-tropic species.
2640 Elizabeth Place, Dept. LBFF
Lakeland, FL 33813